Committed to Multi-Cultural Ministry
Translate This Page
Multi-cultural Ministry Resources
Assess & Implement your Ministry Potential
The Central District EFCA Multi-cultural Ministry Team is here to help you assess your ministry potential and implement strategies to multiply healthy churches among Asian, Hispanic, African, Russian and Afro-American.
We welcome your feedback so that we can assist you in your ministry to reach out to all the people groups that God has placed in your sphere of influence. Let us know how we can help you turn your dreams into realities and reach more Multi-cultural people with the Good News about the Lord Jesus Christ!
He himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything. And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place, that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel their way toward him and find him.
Guidelines to help you ask and answer the questions you need to address in order to assess and implement your ministry potential
How is your church positioned for:
- Increasing multi-cultural attendance in our EFCA churches?
- Developing ministries to reach out to multi-cultural people?
- Planting new multi-cultural EFCA churches?
- Supporting district-wide multi-cultural ministries?
Resources for Getting Involved
- Inventory the opportunities and resources within your church and community
- Identify the challenges and barriers you face as well as the resources you lack
- Implement step-by-step strategies according to your own priorities and timeline
- Involve more people in evaluation as you continue to pray and plan and progress
- Facts & Figures
And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation, and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God and they shall reign on the earth."